I have been planning and going through my 190-pages long workshop over and over again (now I am completely fed up with my own voice). Unfortunately, I will not be able to hold the workshop for a big group of people, due to the fact that we are having our targeting next week – bad timing! However, I will be holding the workshop for our copywriters, which I’m so excited about!
The tone of voice manual is now finalized and will be sent to Global in Stockholm for feedback and approval. This workshop is basically based on the manual, but much more interactive and I am very excited to hold my first workshop!
I’ve realized that all my posts have been focusing on my project and somehow I have left out all the fun I have had on my spare time! My internship here in Bangkok has been incredible, not only because my beloved project, but also because of this wonderful city and all those amazing friends I have met!
I will now list my top 5 adventures during my 9 weeks here:
1. A weekend trip to Thailand’s National Park ‘Khao Yai” together with Petra (a colleague who has become one of my closest friends). We spent the weekend together at a trekking tour in the jungle, watching wild elephants and monkeys!
2. A one-day “floating market-biking tour”, where me and my friend Lovisa visited Thailand’s biggest floating market Damnoen Saduak and then biked 35 kilometers in a city outside Bangkok, through pomelo, lychee and coconut plantations.
3. My one-day business trip together with the Managing Director for Thailand to Chiang Mai for a recruiting event at a Thai University. It was so inspiring to meet our dedicated Area Managers and our enthusiastic Leaders!
4. My first wake-boarding experience, which was one of the coolest sports I have ever tried! Surfing on water, by being pulled by a cable (the majority of the time you would succeed in surfing 5 meters and then splashing heavily into the water) was a one of a kind experience! Most of the time, me and Petra was laughing at each other’s glamorous wathersplashes, while our wakeboarding-pro colleague Desiree did all the cool tricks you could imagine on the ramp.
5. Lazy Sundays spent on shopping at Siam Paragon, cinema at Emporium, classic Thai massage at Sarinya and ‘oh-so-relaxing’ tea time at TWG.
Hope you got a more inspiring picture of what Bangkok has to offer, except for a great internship at Oriflame!